Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Plum

Photobucket
I was sent to Plum for a review in SFWeekly, then again for San Francisco Magazine, only a couple of weeks later. I think they thought I was stalking them. Turns out, one of my friends has a crush on someone who works there, and keeps wanting to go for drinks. Now they are really going to think I'm a stalker. I swear I'm not. Here's some of the beautiful food they are making. From top left:

1. Sonoma duck with chanterelle, leek, turnip, chestnut
2. Chef Charlie Parker
3. Monterey squid with smoked lentils, artichoke, fennel, grapefruit
4. Making the Leeks Vinaigrette (with some big ass tweezers): fresh goat cheese, ash, radish, cress, radish and arugula flowers
5. Young carrots, New Zealand spinach, shallot, brown butter, hazelnut
6. Sous Chef Erik Harrelson
7. Graham cracker cake, citrus, buttermilk ice, toasted meringue
8. Pastry Chef Deanie Hickox
9. Cheesecake in a jar, sour cherry, almond-teecchino crumble

No comments:

Post a Comment